Sunday, November 12, 2006

Farewell, Phinnaeus.....

Dear Berry Baby the Third,

Your mom called me today to ask me a favor. It seems that you miss your kitten. I assure you that he has received only the best of care here, he has eaten the finest no-name kitten chow money can buy, he has endured his first party.

But you still miss him.

I've had a feeling in the pit of my stomach for a few days now. Knowing that I love this little kitty, but at the same time knowing that having an extra cat is kinda pricey.

I also know that you miss him.

And so, dear Berry Baby, of course you can have your kitten back. I would do anything for any of you members of the Berry Family, and this is a small price to pay for everything you have done for me in my life.

Have your kitten, Berry Baby. Please take him, love him, hold him, pet him, squeeze him, kiss him....

In twenty four short hours, he will be yours once more.

All my love,

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home