Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Help me, dear readers....

I'm doing a project on culture for... get this... my Culture class! Amazing!

Sorry.

At any rate, I'm doing this project on Redneck Culture. And since a few rednecks, and I'm sure a few city folks read here....

What is meaningful to you about your culture? What do you like about being Urban, Rural, or Suburban? What makes your culture a culture that you belong to? I need to get my creative stuff creating for this project, which is worth fifty percent and due on Monday.

Yes, Monday.

I totally thought that I had a family psych paper due Monday, so this week I've been studiously working away on my Family Psych paper. (Topic? Mom, you'll love this.... Boomerang Children! They just keep coming back!!)

I've been having a tough time hauling my sorry butt out of bed lately. Some days I think I'm on the mend, but some days... it's pretty rough to get up and go. I figured that this time would be the best time to chill out and stare at four walls for hours on end from the un-comfort of my hundred and five year old bed, seeing as how it's after midterms and before finals. I thought all my projects were due after the next weekend.

It's amazing how you lose track of time.

At any rate, wish me luck. For the first ever time in my life as a student in the Big City, I went to the library and got some books and now, I have an incredible amount of skimming -- er, intense reading during which I will absorb and understand every word I come across to do.

Toonses

2 Comments:

Blogger Raining Buckets said...

Oh, I'm sorry that I just found this post. I would have loved to contribute to your project. Hope it turns out great.

3:34 p.m.  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

I just stumbled across it today too.

11:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home