Monday, October 30, 2006

Nothing Makes a Girl Feel Better....

Nothing makes a girl feel better than a night on a couch surrounded by junk food and gum balls. And, better yet, than to have a television in front of her flaunting horror flicks.

Mal and I got together this evening to watch some good old fashioned horror movies. I am a huge fan of this genre, but typically I find it hard to get someone to watch them with me. I've yet to find a lover of horror like myself: people either find horror movies too lame or too scary. As a result, I'm usually left watching them alone.

I had to introduce my dear friend to the Friday the 13th series tonight. You can't live without seeing this series. In my greatest ever time of need, Davey lent me the entire Jason and Freddy series, so I've seen them all; however, I must say I delight in introducing newcomers to the joys of Jason and I can watch him time and again.

The first one is pretty good. I love Friday the Thirteenth Part One. The best part about it?

The boobs.

And no, I'm not joking.

The girls in this movie have real boobs! Who would have thought? Even better? A few of them had thighs! That's right! Legs that resemble something other than a modern day match stick. These girls had hips, calves, and boobs come in other shapes than... well, in other shapes than the ones you currently see in modern day media.

So, while we should have been scared out of our wits and calling on the cute boys down the hall to come to our rescue, we were cheering on the girls with their realistic boobs and thighs.

Of course, no amount of cheering from overtired university students can help the real-boobed girls of the seventies overcome the evils of Jason. But at least we tried.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we're going to have to watch all of the Friday the 13th again and the Nightmare on elmstreet movies again. We'll have to buy Nightmare on Elm Street #4 because it never returned from your time of need the box did, but the movie didn't. *grin* And we need to watch the new horror movie Slither. And the best part about all of these movies, is watching them with a beautiful girl like Toones, with real boobs of her own. *beam*

8:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home