Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The To Do list was an utter failure..

Especially considering that thanks to encouragement from the ever encouraging BigMan, I wore my lumberjack jacket not only to school, but to work as well today.

BRITNEY SPEARS HAD A BABY....

And I must say I am thrilled. Another little baby in the world to be loved! Davey was thrilled when I told him that he did not, in fact, need to drive me to Hollywood this afternoon so I could see her baby.

But it would have been a fun trip.

I'm going to see the Chiropractor tomorrow. I'm scared and a little apprehensive of what he may or may not do to me.

I'm also wondering: What the hell do you wear to a Chiropractor appointment? Like, a sports bra and a T-Shirt? Because I am the queen of sports brass and T-Shirts... but I have to be in public and sports bras are not a good look for public viewing.

Oh, Hell. I'll be wearing my oversized lumberjack jacket anyways. I suppose someone wandering around in a blue plaid flannel coat has no cause for concern over the supportedness, or lack thereof, of her boobs for the day.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sports bra, t-shirt and some type of fancy pants. Such as track pants, tear-away pants, or sweat pants. And I'd say full-bum underpants ... unless the chiropractor is cute.

6:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home