Wednesday, February 15, 2006

With God as my witness....

I will be productive tomorrow, dammit.

Wednesday is my easy day. I have only one class at four p.m and my boss never schedules me to work. It's heavenly. I usually intend to use this day to get a solid ten hours of sleep, clean my house, do the dishes, do laundry, catch up on readings and play with Copernicus.

Usually, I end up sleeping for twelve hours, napping for two more, cuddling with Coperni-kitty for some period of time, and then I check my email, which undoubtedly turns into a four hour foray into the world of internet message boards.

Today was a prime example.

I intended to tidy my house, have my readings done by noon, nap briefly, attend my only class, and study from six until bed time.

Well, today I managed to have my readings done by nine (that's nine at night...), skip my only class, and I haven't begun studying yet.

SO here is my list for tomorrow:

1) Attend my ten a.m. class.

2) Skip my eleven thirty a.m. class and study for my two thirty p.m midterm

3) Don't nap away studying time

4) Ace my exam

5) Go to the laundromat

6) Between loads, scour my house from top to bottom

7) Make Cute Boy dinner when he gets here from work at around nine or ten

8) Spend at least ten minutes pouting because Cute Boy didn't make it in time for Survivor

9) As punishment, force Cute Boy to help me agonize over every single article of clothing I own and whether or not I should pack it to visit his parents

10) Remember to include all fifty two pairs of socks and thirty four pairs of underwear in my agonizations

Hah. I'll update tomorrow as to whether or not I complete the list.

You may now start wagering your children's education funds on what portions you think I will or will not get done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message from Copernicus:
y67uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lllllllllllll../;,mljnhb 4rf ffffffffffffffffv
Me now: Isn't she darling?!?!?

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL you are nutty!

Your time on your blog is wrong :D

12:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home