Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I miss my Mommy and Daddy....

Im sick. I was craving some tea today. Sickness and tea tend to go hand in hand. My mom always makes me tea when I'm sick. My Dad always makes me tea when I'm sick as well. He even sweetens it with honey instead of sugar, because that helps coat your throat and ease the itchiness.

Well, I don't have any honey. My cups are too big and the tea doesn't steep properly. It just isn't the same. No matter if I step it for two minutes or eight, if I put two scoops of sugar or three, it is just not the same as when my Mommy and Daddy make my tea.

Don't even get me started on the state of the Kraft Dinner I've been eating. Sigh.

Toonses

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Anthony, misterinbetween@hotmail.com said...

Now that was heart-wrenching, hope you feel better soon.

10:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

michael, be nice to her! Feel better.

11:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home