Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Thanks, Berry Queen......

Berry Queen, Berry King and their four beautiful babies came out to the ranch for a superbowl party on Sunday. I was thrilled, as I hadn't seen the kids for ages. Berry Queen's kids are the best. They are well-behaved, wel mannered, attractive, occasionally well dressed, always smell pretty and are wildly entertaining. In short, I love them.

Unfortunately, on top of being nice smelling, well mannered, well behaved et al, the kids were also feeling rather contagious on Sunday.

Hence the reason I can't breath, hear, or speak normally, I'm guessing.

However, I am trying a trick that I learned from a classmate in college. I tried it once before and it worked...

She told me that the common cold is nothing more than a vitamin C deficiency. Now, I don't know about that, but in the past I've tried consuming vast quantities of orange juice and it seemed to stave off the illness. Yesterday I consumed a large jug of orange juice, and some Halls Vitamin C tablets, and really, I'm not as sick as I felt last night.

I just wish I coud breath.

Anyhow, the only reason I'm blogging is to procrastinate my schoolwork. Sigh.

Of to study deviant behavior...

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home