Monday, October 31, 2005

I hate dating......

I really do. I mean, this is just ridiculous.

Are this Cute Boy and I Dating? Seeing each other? Being frineds? Does ANYBODY know what's going on here?!?!?!?! Because I don't.

Like, if the hot SubShack delivery boy asked me out on a date this weekend, would it be wrong to go on a date with him? Or would I have to tell Cute Boy first? (Quite frankly I think I'd rather have Cute Boy than SubShack Delivery Boy, but anyhow we're talking hypotheticals here).

Or like, if Cute Boy doesn't want us to hang out any more, is that considered a breakup? Or is it considered a couple of people who were seeing each other but are now not? Or what? Would I be considered dumped yet again if this thing didn't pan out?

At what point do you give someone some possibly traumatic information about your past? Like if you're hiding a whole lot of deep, dark secrets, when is it time to spill it? Like, if I had secrets to spill, and spilled it now, and he breaks up with me three days from now, why the hell did I bother? (WHich is why, if you must know, I generally put off telling anyone anything about my life until I'm sure that their presence will be in it for a while. I find it draining to have to explain myself to everyone I meet) .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I love the mail. The mail is a wonderful thing, and lets us get stuff to people and lets people get stuff to us... Yes indeed, the mail is a wonderful thing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and since you're dying to know, Cute Boy is a Catholic. My mother is ecstatic.

She just wishes he had blue eyes. You win some, lose some.

Oh, but my father will be thrilled that he is not short and stocky. I always date short and stocky men with square heads. Cute Boy is taller than me (hurrahh!!) and slim and does not have a block head.

Why am I obsessing over what my parents think after three dates? I may never hear from the boy again.

Yet another reason to hate dating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copernicus is more and more crazy every day and I can't wait until she grows up and STOPS BEING CRAZY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOING HOME COUNTDOWN IS AT FIVE AND A HALF DAYS, GIVE OR TAKE.

That means:
-No red tinged water for a week
- No crazy neighbors making noise
- Getting to see my new neice and my FIVE year old nephew for a week
- Drinking lots of beer and other good booze
-Peace, love, and Harmony (More like Hysteria, Many Animals, Children on moving vehicles in the kitchen, and Feuding over the TV, but in a peaceful, loving, harmonious manner)
- I'm skipping classes and work for this period of time.

Really, I couldn't be happier.

Taaa for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you figure it all out yet?

12:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home