Thursday, October 27, 2005

As if!!

Ok, get this.

You know how I have a date this weekend?

Well, last night on my way to dinner with Bylak, he called me (date guy, that is). From work. Which I figure is never a good sign. I figured he was calling to cancel our date for the regular reasons... he has to wash his hair, or feed his cat, or he found someone with better skin/ who is funnier/ who is less insane to go on a date with instead. All of these thoughts ran through my head as soon as I heard his voice on the phone.

But NO! He was calling not only to confirm our date on Friday and say hello, but to ask me on another date for Saturday night!!! And to ask me to call him, you know, whenever I get a chance just to chat or whatever.

That's tricky though. He works nights and my parents pay my cell phone bill... so I can't really call people during the day.... I hope he doesn't think I'm avoiding him.

Here's another tricky thing: The Saturday date is a costume part for Halloween. What the hell should I dress up as? I was thinking either a farmer or a cowboy (Man, I've done both those costumes to death in the country, but this is the city and no one has ever seen me dressed up before).

It has to be somehting that I can still wear my regular going-out makeup and hair as well because I refuse to A) do further damage to my skin with Halloween makeup [brekout from hell going on right now. I look like a creature from the Blue Lagoon] and B) I still need to look good cuz this guy is cuuuuuute!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The med free me is ok for now. I'm fine. I'm gonna give it a good try, from now till Christmas. And either way, I'll be fine, so why worry about it?

Toonses

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think a cowgirl sounds like a good choice. And to think a guy confirming a date, that's just kerazy.

6:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, either costume idea sounds great to me.

And I'm liking this boy more and more...unless he's one of those needy guys!

2:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, no new entry? He didn't kidnap you and elope with you, did he?

1:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home