Monday, October 31, 2005

Walking on Sunshine????

Sigh.

*grin*


Ok, so first our Friday date. I got off work at two and showered and tried to keep my hair from frizzing. I called him from the payphone down the street at about four thirty. He didn't call back and didn't call back. At around six I decided that I would NOT spend my night crying hysterically when he didn't call. I refused to cry over this schmoe who didn't call or show up.

(As a side note, if you really want to know, the reason that I'm so positive that I will get stood up? It's because I think I've been stood up more times than I've actually gone on real dates. Honestly. I have good reasons for my bitterness, dammit!~)

Well, at 6:01, HE CALLED!!!! I was so ecstatic. We made plans, I went to his house and then we went out.

And we had FUN!! We went to a pool hall, then we went to a comedy club, then we went to another bar where we met up with one of his friends. It was just.... fun. And good and nice.

Worked the shift from Hell the next day... I hate my job. I've come to the realization that I am bitter and angry and that I hate my job passionately. As in, so passionately that it gives me hives just thinking about it..... (For those of you who are curious, the hives are back. This time I think it's from being hysterical over everything that happens to me, but that's for another entry)

But, I got through the shift knowing that I had a date with Cute Boy again that night, and it was for a Halloween party and we were dressing up... I was oh-so-excited.

So I went home, dressed up.... I was a gangster, inspired by a movie that Cute Boy and I watched together last weekend. But, I was concerned that as a gangster, I'd be sort of dressing as a man on a date with a Cute Boy. Not Cool.

So the friend that I went shopping with decided that I could be a gangster, but only with major cleavage.

Those of you who know my actual bra size can STOP laughing now, thanks.

So we found a bustier that would go around my abnormally large rip cage (Remember the rib fat, people) but it would not go over my abnormally small boobs. Sigh.

BUT it was the perfect bustier. We decided that with my most padded push up bra on, the cup sizes would fit. Getting into it required help from my neighbors and quite a few prayers.... some saftely pinning, lots of yanking and pulling and quite a bit of sucking it in and standing up straight to get the damn comtraption on.

And it worked! I had cleavage... briefly. It seems that no matter what, you can't make cleavage where boobs don't first exist. But, my neoghbor and a friend and I had spent so much time trying to create the illusion of a chest on me that I was running out of makeup time and he called while we were putting this apparatus together.

(Yes boys, these are the things women do to get ready for dates with you. Remember that the next time you stand a lady up, will you?)

We went to one Halloween party, then a bar, then another party, and I have to say.... there are really no details worth boring you with on a website... but it was again intensely fun. We chatted and drank and just generally had a good time. If I had a digi cam I'd share pictures because we both looked so great. But I brought with me one of those disposable cameras so at least I have some good photos of me in costume beside a cute boy......

Sigh..... It was just... good.

Oh, and I have another date next Friday.... Teeehheeeheeheee!!! Im giddy already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was doing some general searching and found your blog. Good stuff!

Visist my updo hair style weblog - its got loads of updo hair style topics.

Leave a message!

12:29 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hey cool! A random posted to my blog! Welcome and nice to meet you!

Unfortunately, about as good as my hair gets is being brushed and conditioned on a daily basis... I never really mastered the art of styling and my recent attempts at doing so have left me.... well, not looking stylish, shall we say?

I'll check it out though. Thanks for reading!!

6:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home