Thursday, May 01, 2008

Blog? What blog?

So, its been 20 days and I haven't written a damn thing. Its not that blogging has not been on my mind, but I've been working and playing and trying to maintain some of my sanity....

I'm on my way to being done college, PRAISE BE TO GOD, and I only have six weeks left to go. I've secured a final work placement/co-op type dealy, and I look forward to JUST doing ONE thing once I'm done. I can't imagine a life where I work forty hours at one location, and don't have to run/drive like a mad thing to my next location. (Although, really, who's kidding who? Like I've ever run anywhere in my life.)

I've been working on getting my physique presentable for tank top and short weather, which, PLEASE, SOMEONE, tell me is coming soon. Its not that I don't adore lazing around the house in layers of oversized jogging pants and sweaters, but I'm starting to feel a little weighed down and I would like to comfortably don a tank top. The racer back kind.

SuperNan is away for the time being, which brings with it some bonuses and some pitfalls. For example, I can do laundry my way (The way that involves clothing strewn about the house for days before I actually get around to washing any of it. But it's piled near the laundry room, so I feel like I'm on my way to accomplishing something). However, no one is here to FEED us and as a result, I'm sitting by the computer eating salami on dry bread with no one to talk to. Hmph.

You might be wondering WHY SuperNan is in absentia, and that reason is that the twins are due momentarily. Actually, its looking like the twins won't be coming out any time soon, much to my sister-in-law's chagrin. It seems that her belly has outgrown all of her maternity tops and she can no longer see her feet or tie her shoes (Another reason members of my family are impatiently awating warmer weather.)

I swear, I'm going to try and update more regularly....

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Your brother is having twins??!!???

Ok, I missed that memo! Congrats to them!

(Or should I be wishing them luck?)

5:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home