Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pony, Pony....

See here a picture of RIDING FUCKING PERFECTION. That's right. I'm swearing in caps lock because out of a hundred and fifteen pictures, I managed to find this ONE of my horse in a perfect frame, together and looking like he knows what he's doing.

Zydo actually has capability far beyond what my skill level is at, and so for me to see him with me on him doing what he's supposed to be doing is a big boost.



Here is a pic of the Precious Boy riding ... we let him loose on Zydo for the first time this week, and he managed to make the horse walk, turn, and stop. He held the reins in his hand, and needs a helmet that fits better than the trusty Mickey Mouse helmet he's currently working with. And we all know what that means....

A trip to the horse store. God, how I love a trip to the horse store.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics and even better: the girth fits!

1:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home