Thursday, September 13, 2007

There was a time when I had goals...

I had an entire list of goals for this week. They included, but were not limited to, the following:

1) Ride my horse more than once

2) Grow my finger nails for my best friend's wedding

3) Be cured, or at least diagnosed, with regards to my mystery illness

4) Wax my legs

5) Do something other than sit on the couch and wait for time to pass.

Unfortunately, I feel as though I'm being sucked into a vortex of fattening food and bad TV on DVD.

But hey, at least the candles on the coffee table smell nice.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You accomplished 1 and most of 3, no?

Baby steps!

How was the wedding?

(now that I ask, I can't remember if it was this weekend or if it's at the end of the month)

9:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home