Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Happy Topic....

And one that indicates that I am the BIGGEST LOSER IN THE FREE WORLD. And I love me. Even though I'm a big loser.

What makes me a big loser?

Wanting to jump for joy in the toy aisle of Wal Mart over finding something that says clearly on the package it is made for those in the six to ten year old age range.

I know I have a six year old nephew.

But the toy was not for him.

After my mother (And every other sane person I know) flatly refused to buy me a Giga Pet for Christmas on the basis that THEY ARE TOYS MADE FOR SIX YEAR OLDS, I found one at Wal Mart and decided that I want one, Dammit, and come Hell or High water, I'm buying one.

I think it was the best fourteen dollars I've ever spent in my life.

Good Night,

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good night!

And congrats on finishing your exams!

11:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home