Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lumps of coal for those who don't behave....

I have recently been training Copernicus to like me. By training, I mean that I have been bribing her to let me pet her while forcing her to eat treats out of my hand.

The other day I happened across a Christmas package of her favorite treats. A GIFT PACK for my kitty!!

SuperNan stopped me. Eight dollars on a cat who won't come near you! She said.

What she doesn't understand is that maybe, just maybe, if I bought the eight dollars worth of treats, the cat might start liking me!

At any rate, Dixie is thrilled to have me home and is willing to cuddle and nap the days away with me.

Nothing like being woken up by doggie kisses.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that is why dogs rock way more than cats!

9:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home