Monday, December 04, 2006

My Christmas Wish List....

In honor of December, I've decided to copy Joomy once more and put up my Christmas wish list. I'll try to keep it short and sweet, nothing like the lists of over a hundred items that would adorn my mother's fridge in my younger years.

1) Socks. I love socks. I especially ly plain white sport socks from Wal-Mart.

2) Nano pet or Tamagotchi Pet. Yes, I'm reverting to my old twelve year old behavior. I never had a cool name brand one when I was little. As a result, I want one now. Babies, Puppies, Kitties are all acceptable.

3) Hair barrettes. Because a girl with hair like mine can never have too many hair barettes.

4) Some cool pens for my last semester of university. Blue or black ink, with a cool body surrounding this ink.

5) A journal type thingy. One with a nice, hard cover and preferably sections for different things, but with plain, lined pages. I can write in it with my cool pen.

And there you have it. My entire Christmas wish list, in no particular order. Things that will make my heart smile, keep my feet cozy, my hands busy, and my hair well contained. And what better way to celebrate the Lord'd birth and a new year than with cozy feet, busy hands, contained hair and a smiling heart.

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home