Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Time for a new outlook...

I had a near nervous breakdown at work today.

I was ready to pick up the phone and call SuperNan. I was going to tell her to meet me after work with SuperDad's pickup truck, pack up all my stuff, and take me and my Copperni-Kitty back to the Ranch. Forever. I was ready to cry, and scream, and beg. I was sure that if I begged long enough, she would meet me. She would save me, because it is SuperNan's and SuperDad's calling in life to save me when I am unhappy.

And I realized how stupid this is.

I have a measly eight months left of city life.

There is nothing in my life worth hating. I have two jobs that pay me to work for them. I have a rockin' roomie who's willing to put up with me when I have hysterical conniption fits about my computer not working (Of which I had one last night... Sorry Roomie.....). I have a Kitty who doesn't love me, but who at the very least, yowls at me when she's hungry. I have awesome guitars and awesome family members....

SuperNan is a lot like Dr. Phil. Its uncanny. She tells me, and others, who are unhappy, that happiness is a choice. So make it.

I need to make it.

Right now I'm making everyone in my life unhappy. My roommate is scared to talk to me lest I blow up in a conniption fit. People I talk to online are scared to message me lest I flip out at them. I've been hysterical over nothing for weeks now.

And it's time to stop.

It's time to make the decision to be happy.

Starting tomorrow, it's the new me.

No more moping.

No more crying.

No more poor me, because there is no poor me.

It's time for a new outlook on this life. I have everything I've ever wanted in my life.

And I will be happy.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, I hope to join you in this affirmation!

Best of luck!

7:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home