Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sleepy, sleepy me...

My night on the balcony with beer was grand. I bought a small package of ciggies and planned on smoking all of them at once.

But I couldn't.

At the end of the night I had to do something with them because I knew, I just knew, that if I woke up and had them near me I would be a full fledged smoker once more.

So I heaved them off the balcony.

I feel bad for polluting, but I figure one of the homeless men seeking massages likely found it and decided that it is worthwhile to live at the mission on my street for a little while longer; or, at least until it stops raining free cigarettes.

In other news, a random icky looking man showed up at our door today demanding a massage. Apparently he thought we were running a massage parlour out of our apartment.

Which means one of two things: Either a prostitute used to live here OR someone thought it would be funny to make up posters with our adress on them advertising massages.

Life in the city. It's grand.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on ya for taking actions to kick that smoking habit.

And massage, that is a great idea! The Bad Boyz will sure be there for this, of course we will give you and your roomy one in return ;-)

10:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home