Saturday, August 19, 2006

If my mother were here, she's slap me....

As you know, this summer SuperNan invested many dollars in a SuperCool Highly Sexy Retainer for me.

It's mostly just to keep my jaw in the right place while I'm sleeping and to protect my teeth from being ground down to nubs while I compulsively grind the crap out of them during slumber.

Yes. I'm insane even when I'm sleeping.

Well, last night I was tired. Cranky. Upset.

And I just fell into bed without putting on my SuperCool Highly Sexy Retainer.

I woke up with my jaw clenched.

And now I have a terrible headache.

And I have to go spend eight hours at work.

Life just keeps getting better!

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, hope you have a good day anyway.

Headaches blow!

12:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home