Thursday, August 10, 2006

Almost famous....

But not quite.

Not even a little bit.

It's hard.

I saw a band on stage tonight. A clear case of stage envy ensued. I couldn't stop staring at them. Bastards. How come them and not me?

Probably has something to do with the fact that they actually know how to play their instruments.... And with the fact that they know some songs that the rest of the world knows... and with the fact that they probably went somewhere and asked someone whether they could play at that particular bar....

Regardless.

I need to get off my ass.

I love being on stage. I love being in front of people. I love singing my heart out.

But I never do. Sigh.

It's a hard life.

So, stage envy it is. Time is running out and I need to ge tmy act together.

I'm not sure which step is first: Calling my mom or learning how to play my sexy red guitar?

Decisions, decisions.

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about you call mom and chat while playing?

I'm sure you'd be great with the whole "interacting with the audience part" of being on stage.

12:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home