Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oooooyyyy...

Sixteen hour workdays make my feet hurt....

The good news? I started my new job at eight this morning!

The bad news? I didn't finish working until almost one the following morning.

So, my feet hurt.

I LOVE my new job. I would like nothing more than to go on and on about how wonderful it is.

As I expected, I do feel some mild guilt because I sort of feel like I've betrayed the SubShack. Like it was somehow wrong of me to try and find new work. But so far so good. It's not rocket science and I get a great discount on EVERYTHING in the store.

Now, so far most people have been like: Sweet! Cheap Makeup!

But that's not what I had in mind. We sell EVERYTHING. I'm thinking: Sweet! Cheap milk! Cheap Cat food! Cheap groceries!

Seriously. I feel like I NEED to keep this job so I can save money on groceries and such.

Anyhow, hopefully there will be a more thorough entry tomorrow. I have to be up in six hours and I feel like I"m going to keel over.

Sweet dreams!

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home