Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A new addition to our little family....

A new addition arrived in out little apartment early yesterday morning.

His name is Big Al. He's the poor cousin of Big Tom. But I love Big Al despite his cracked case and dysfunctional VCR player.

Big Al was scared about facing life in the city, so he brought with him a friend who I named Herbert. Unfortunately, Herbert was an arachnid who had to die shortly after his arrival. I'm not sure if Big Al noticed that I killed his only memento of country life or not....

Because I had some Yoshi to play.

On a full sized screen.

And let me tell you, it was love at first sight.

Big Al is now prominently displayed on our little red TV stand, because we are proud to have him as a member of our family.

In other news, Coperni-kitty is back! She's a little bit pissed that she's living on the sixth floor in a heat wave. She tried to commit suicide through my roomie's window once last night, but we managed to talk her down.

Here's hoping she can find happiness here in the end.

And if not, my next cat will be orange.

Toonses
Here's where I give a heartfelt thanks to BigMan, for providing me with all the little things that make life in the city worthwhile... my version of Office 2000, my TV, my cat, comic relief every time I need it .... You are the best Davey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home