Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The sickness has me in its grips....

But I will come out on top.

I'm from the country. I always win.

SuperNan and I spent the day tracking down information on drug interactions. And when I say "SuperNan and I", what I really mean is that she googled and made phone calls while I lay moaning on the floor.

The bad news? I'm still crazy as a JayBird, so I'm stuck taking crazymeds for the rest of my life. The good news? Advil Cold and Sinus is SAFE to take with my particular SSRI. (Please note that this information was given to me based on my circumstances, and that nothing you read on this blog should be mistaken for actual medical advice.)

Shopping had to be postponed for Wednesday due to my condition. It's a good thing though. I'm a bad shopper on the best days. On the worst days, it can reduce me to tears. So, hopefully by Wednesday, I'll be ready to face the mall, snarky salesgirls, and old ladies foisting ugly purses at me.

Lord help us.

Toonses

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better.

What are you going shopping for? Camping togs?

11:42 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

What the hell are camping togs?

We're shopping for pants for SuperNan.

Toonses

6:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

togs is another word for clothing I think....that's what I've always thought anyway!

3:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

10:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home