Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Love is a funny, funny thing...

There is a boy in this world who has butterflies for a girl.

This girl does not have butterflies for this boy.

I, however, do have butterflies for this boy.

This boy couldn't care less about my existence on this planet.

This is where I smile, heave a sigh towards the heavens, and thank God and Bigman for bestowing a cat on me. At the very least, while I'm having unreciprocated butterflies for a boy who doesn't care for my existence, I can have my hair chased about my pillows by a kitten who, when I come bearing food, pretends to like me.

Toonses

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And whoooo is this guy?

11:02 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Think.

Think hard.

No! Wait! Not that hard!

Like you even need to ask, girl!! LOL

Toonses

1:16 a.m.  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

I do....

Who is it?

10:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home