Friday, May 19, 2006

Soooooo....

Hey, guess what I"m doing next Thursday at six pm.?

Getting famous, that's what!

Well, not entirely. But, I have an appointment to make a demo CD with a guy my brother knows.

I'm so excited! I've recorded once before, and I had a blast. The outcome was not exactly what I expected (And by that I mean that I sing country western. Make all your hillbilly jokes now, but Dude, I love that music. SO, being a country western singer, I didn't exactly expect my music to be turned into Techno/dance. The production was good, the dinging was fine... I'm just not a techno kind of girl.)

Recording, for me, is kinda scary. For one thing, I don't actually know how to play the guitar. I do some basic chord runs with some pretty basic strums and that's it. None of my music has interludes or bridges with raging runs through them that make you say "Dude, that girl can play!" (What is up with my recent overuse of the word Dude?).

So, anyways. This has been on my to do list for years now. One more thing to strike off!

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home