Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's sandal weather....

It is finally warm and sunny. Finally.

Unfortunately, this means it is sandal weather.

And everyone and their ugly feet are out on display for all the world to see.

I'm thoroughly grossed out. Thoroughly.

I signed the lease on our new place today. Hurrah! I officially have a place to live! There is a stipulation on the lease that says no animals though. Clearly, Copernikitty must not yowl, be near any windows, or be seen by any maintenance workers who come in.

I don't see this working well as she has decided it is her duty to hunt down and kill anything that is capable of basic body movement.

Hopefully she doesn't get us kicked out.

I'm procrastinating on my exams. I have barely cracked a book. I've just been sitting here, off in a saze, surfing blogs and message boards.... and being generally non productive. My friends and I are going to the park to play frisbee tonight as well. I can't wait to get out in the clean (read: smog infested city) air, move around, and say hello to some people I haven't seen in a while.

Toonses

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't be evicted for having a pet. They can't actually allow you to not have a pet. So, if they evict you because you have a pet, they'll be listing it under something different.

R. Jones

10:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The person who lives next door to the the Incredible Beautiful Man who's apartment we are moving into has a cat. Too bad we can't live with him The Incredibly Beautiful Man...he's really cute! *sigh but not single and moving to the other side of te world. This thing called life is funny.

Don't worry, we'll train Copernicus to attack all strangers on our command!

4:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm lushing just thinking of the Incredible Beautiful Man! Tee-Hee.

4:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home