Thursday, March 30, 2006

I have a home!!

A real, live home! With a living room! And a bathtub! And a Kitchen!!

It's on the sixth floor of a real apartment building, with a real security door, and a real foyer, and a real laundry room!

Fare thee well, old life of lugging my dirty underwear through the streets of this icy cold city!

Fare thee well, getting cheap haircuts because the water in Hell has dyed my hair a new color!

Fare thee well, house that causes my cat to starve herself and yowl all day and night!

YIIIIIPPPEEEEEEEE!

Copernicus is going to be moving home to the ranch for the next month to prepare for the move. It seems that she is actually very unhappy in Hell. So much so that she has started neglecting to eat and sitting around looking dejected. And let me tell you, there is nothing more pathetic than a dejected kitty. She stayed with my mom for three days two weeks ago, and in that time she became shiny, vibrant, and chubby the way a kitten should be. Less than a week after she returned to Hell, she is looking faded, dull, and skinny again. So, clearly this living arrangement is not best for my kitty.

Hooray! Moving day is May first, and I expect ALL of my readers to show up and help me move stuff. It's walking distance, and exercise is good for the heart! (And it will make us feel less guilty about the quantity of beer and pizza we consume after the moving is done)

Toonses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news Amanda! No more orange hair woes, hah. Great find, you'll be living large pretty soon.

1:02 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how your blogging could get better in this new location but it will!

Congratulations again!

2:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home