Monday, April 10, 2006

I can't focus...

Point form updates:
- I have five finals this year
- I can't focus
- I miss my Copernikitty and I'm really wishing she was here
- I found MY GUITAR this weekend. It is a blue Ibanez semi- hollowbody with pearl inlaid fretboard and a raised pickguard.
- It's ocean blue and I WANT IT.
- Cute Boy and I have broken up.
- That's all I'm saying about that
- 20 days until my big move. I can't wait.
- I need mixing bowls. Good ones.
- Clearly, this indicates that a trip to Walmart is due
- I have now blogged three times today
- Clearly, this indicates imminent failure of all classes
- But, at least I'll have mixing bowls

Toonses

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Boy and you have broken up, wha? So, what made you decide to break up with him, since I can't see why anyone would break up with a beatiful young lady such as yourself.

7:53 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Dave, this is why we can never date. Because I love you so much, and you are so good to me, that I never, ever even want to *think* about breaking up! Dating would give us that opportunity and I couldn't bear to lose you. Thank you, as always, for your kind words Good Buddy. You made me smile.

Toonses

12:09 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Dave, this is why we can never date. Because I love you so much, and you are so good to me, that I never, ever even want to *think* about breaking up! Dating would give us that opportunity and I couldn't bear to lose you. Thank you, as always, for your kind words Good Buddy. You made me smile.

Toonses

12:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh heh, that's not why we can't date, silly. I'm so wicked awsome you'd never want to break up with me, and I already stated I can't see why someone would break up with a beautiful woman such as yourself.

We can't date because your mother could never handle me as a son-in-law. I'd use the wrong pots on purpose and drive her insane. I think I drive her insane enough since I am at her house skinning things about 4 - 5 times a week already. But I think she's warming up to me... so you better watch out, once she likes me, you won't have anymore reasons for why we can't date. :Þ

10:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home