Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Normal people don't live like this!!!

First, I had yucky brown water.

Now, I have no water.

Wait, that's a lie.

I have ice water.

Ever showered in ice water?

I don't intend to start today.

Which means that I am refusing to leave the depths of Hell until my water gets turned back on and it is coming out warm and CLEAR.

EXCEPT that I have a date with Cute Boy today and I really don't want to stand him up with such a lame excuse as "I can't go, I need to wash my hair". (Although, really, it would be funny to give someone that line and have it be true. )

Let's vote: baseball caps sexy? yay or nay?

Gah. I can't believe that this is my life.

Toonses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you end up deciding to do?

I'd say nay to a baseball cap this time of year. Sexy touque, maybe?

10:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pony tail.

9:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home