Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Rain, rain, go away.....

It's ice raining today. I've been sitting at home watching people slip-slide by on the sidewalks. I have to go to a far away bookstore today before my class, and I really don't want to walk anywhere at all with Gretchen in my backpack. Dillemmas, dillemmas...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In case you're wondering, Gretchen is my laptop.

It's not safe for her to go out, but at the same time the thought of taking notes with a pen and paper now seems so foreign to me. I haven't had writer's cramp since last semester.

I suppose, though, that now I can look forward to carpal tunnel to set in any day....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speaking of ailments to set in any day, I'm worried about osteoporosis. I used to drink milk like it was my job. I love milk. Milk and I have a relationship, and it's not one I am happy to have broken up from.

That's right, milk and I broke up.

I drink almost a litre of milk a day. Some days, I drink litres of milk. I have a draught glass that I stole from a bar, and sometimes I'll drink two draughts of milk with a single meal.

My new diet plan involves drinking nothing that has calories in it.

SO I've relegated myself to drinking only the rust water that comes free compliments of living in Hell.

Also included in my breakup with milk is a breakup with SubShack cookies.

However, we all know that if Cute Boy decides to break up with me any time soon, Milk, Cookies and I will be reunited within minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's T minus one month for the visit to meet Cute Boy's parents. I'm excited to go and at the same time I'm worried about all the things that could go wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong. I'm incredibly socially inept, for one thing. My table manners could go awry and Cute Boy knows so many of my insane quirks that I'm scared he'll bring them up.

Trust me, if you knew how crazy I am, you'd be scared of someone mentioning your quirks as well. Although I've told Cute Boy about some of them, and he keeps on saying they're cute?

Men are wierd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home