Friday, January 27, 2006

Will power....

I have none. Whatsoever. I am completely lacking in will power.

SubShack cookies are delicious. I am addicted, I admit it. They also have a whopping ten grams of fat per cookie.

Also, I have developed a love for cookies since quitting smoking. I can't stop loving cookies. I almost feel guilty, as though I'm having an affair. That's how much I love cookies.

Knowing this, imagine my surprise today when I made it through a whole shift not only without eating a single cookie, but also without eating the sub that I usually get for free on my shift.That's right. No cheesy bread with extra meat and lots of sauce. No Steak 'n Cheese melt, no Chicken Pizza. Nothing.

Does this mean I've developed will power?

Or just that I'm temporarily insane? Because right now I'm sitting at home thinking "I passed up a FREE Steak n' Cheese melt?!?!?!?" I'm sure my htighs will thank me later.

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home