Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I don't deserve to be a woman....

I can't walk in heels.

I have a fancy-schmancy dinner to go to for Cute Boy's work on Saturday. I have borrowed a little black dress and shoes to wear. I showed my neighbor the shoes and said "I'm concerned because I can't walk in heels".

My neighbor said "I'm not seeing any heels..."

Well, perhaps they are not completely heels. Perhaps they fall under the category of pumps. Either way, when I modeled them for my neighbor? I fell off of them and almost broke my ankle. Which is somehwat disconcerting because on Saturday I'm going to have to walk down the icy sidewalks of Canada on my way to the cab that I insist we take, and I'm probably going to get up close and personal with the snow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cute Boy and I celebrated our three month-a-versary on Sunday night. We went to a pretty fancy restaurant (read: I wore somehting other than jeans!) with a wine list the size of a Dickens novel. There were bottles of wine there for like five hundred dollars! Five hundred dollars is enough to feed and house me for a whole month!

ANyhow, it was a lovely dinner with absolutely delectable Chicken Parmigiania. It was by far the best I've ever had. There was jazz (live!) in the background and the atmosphere was nice. Then we went to a movie and saw 'Walk the Line'. It was pretty good. It was a lot like the movie Ray though... only different genre and all that.

That is all!!

Toonses

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 3-month anniversary! Awesome blog redesign by the way.

1:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home