Thursday, January 26, 2006

The guilt is killing me....

I bought Copernicus no name cat food.

It was $0.66 per can.

And I don't think I can feed it to her because it's not certified by the superdooper cat food association or whatever the hell company it is that certifies cat food. When I took her to her eighty dollar vet appointment (You'll recall the time I paid eighty dollars to have someone say "yup, she's a kitten! She looks kinda sick though, come back in a week"?) they gave me a book that says what kind of cat food to buy.

And now I've disobeyed the book and I fear that my precious little Coperni-kitty will keel over and DIE at any moment.

Which just leads me to believe that I'm spending too much time in the city, because in the country if a cat can't sustain herself on the mice she finds in the barn and the water she drinks out of puddles, she ceases to exist. When did I become such a city-wuss raising such a gimpy cat that no name meat food gives me anxiety? I wonder if that animal rights people will be after me for this....

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home