Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hhhmmmm.....

I just love this blog so much I can't stop blogging!!

When will the rain GO AWAY!?!?!? It's been raining for what seems like weeks now and I'm sick of it.

GOD BLESS SINUS PILLS. Really. You have no idea what relief feels like until you haven't felt it for years.

My kitten is insane. She attacks everything, all the time attacking. It's crazy.

I love my mittens. They are so blue and warm, yet not at all practical for snowball fighting.

I DO NOT want it to snow any time soon.

What do you think red-tinged water is a sign of? Like when the water comes out of the tap, it's red.... Do you think it will kill me? No wonder city people never show up on time... their brains have been calcified by the rusty city water they drink all the time..... I think I'm a little more understanding now.

No, wait... I'm not. I still hate late people.

Ok, I swear, I'm not blogging any more tonight. Really.

Oh, and TOMORROW is THURSDAY!?!?!?!?

Know what that means?

Survivor!!!

Know what else???


One day closer to my DATE!!! AAAIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Ok, I'll stop.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Thursday now... and only one hour until Survivor.. dun dun duh.

6:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy got voted off this week. Which was a logical choice since she had an injured ankle. *grin*

12:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home