Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Well, It Took Some Time...

I managed to stop crying over my financial situation and I am now actively pursuing solutions. I'm not sure what those solutions are but there has to be one out there somewhere.

I'm getting my tires changed today which has been a source of anxiety since before spring began. The tires I managed to get with my car are perhaps the sexiest tires I've owned in my life. I've been upset that I've been driving on them all this time in the good weather (which is laughable to say because the weather here has been anything but good) an perhaps destroying some of their sexiness.

But I just have not had the seventy bucks to get them changed over. Where do you ge seventy dollars where seventy dollars does not exist?

Where do you get nine hundred dollars where the nine hundred dollars does not exist?

And how on Earth am I going to deal with taxes next year?

I was discussing this with a friend over the weekend, like, what if I just don't pay? What will they do to me? Is there a way for me to prove that I simply don't have the money? If I do that, will they let me off the hook?

Will they send me to jail? Is that an option? Because, I'll totally go. I'm willing to do some jail time in return for money I don't have. I mean, lots of people can do weekend sentences for all kinds of crimes, right? Why not let me take advantage of this?

My friend doesn't think jail time is an option.

Neither does my mother.

When I finally do get around to calling the tax people about the money I owe them, you can bet your ass I'm gonna ask.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...

You can make payments, you don't have to pay it all at once though you will be charged interest. I know in the past they've basically carried it over to the next year. Say one year we owe and then next year we have a refund, then it just cancels each other out. Don't stress too much about it, just pay what you can when you can.

2:01 p.m.  
Blogger David said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:22 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:09 a.m.  
Anonymous Carrie/drpepperslurpee said...

Hey Amanda - I just wanted you to know I've been checking your blog hoping for an update. Haven't "seen" you around in a while. Hope things are going well.

11:40 a.m.  
Anonymous Kondicionieriai said...

I hope to, all things are going well.

8:00 a.m.  
Blogger KateBannet said...

Your first draft will not be your final essay; think of it as raw material you will refine through editing and redrafting. Once you have a draft, you can work on writing well http://www.essaykings.me.

3:15 p.m.  
Anonymous oro kondicionierius said...

Hopefully all will sort itself out for the better, it is truly upsetting when they force you to pay taxes you cannot pay. I would love to hear an update regarding your current situation. I am proud of you that you had the courage to talk about something like this, such issues are more common than we think, just they often end up being overshadowed by people who don't worry about taxes much and have a comfortable life.

3:50 a.m.  
Blogger Selfless said...

If Saradomin wins and Seren's absolutely restored, afresh again, Seren's re-woven that the pact. Agnate accord with Zaros - if he is absolutely restored, he admits that he's baffled what Seren did... fortnite items shop but this one differs. The accord was for Zaros to acknowledgment Saradomin's babe to him (that Zaros thinks is currently captivated earnest by Nex), but if Seren's absolutely restored, she's pre-empted this and has her elves return her from Nex instead.

So Zaros can disengage Seren's alterations to the alliance he wants, but it doesn't alter the actuality that Seren's faction's currently the one who has Saradomin's daughter, so she's the abandoned one who will acknowledgment him and buy fortnite weapons match the pact. Thus Seren wins that one either way. And Zamorak has a altered accord entirely. Together with Armadyl and Saradomin's pacts, neither bisected was accomplished yet.

3:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home