Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh, Right... My Dating Hiatus...

Well, my dating hiatus began on December 21st. I am now roaring into month four with only a little bump in the road.

It was a small one.

And I was more enamored with that bump's tractors and cows than I was enamored with him, but hey, sometimes green tractors and big cows can get the best of a girl.

I simply can't be blamed for the affinity I have for tractors and riding on them in the moonlight with the person who owns them. You would have climbed right up as well. You know you would. Because the tractor was green and the cows needed to be fed and what girl can resist the words "Well, looks like we need to take a little tractor ride."

Luckily, this individual and I never went on a "date". So I'm still good with my dating hiatus. Had anything involved dinner and movies and hand holding and that sort of thing, I would be sunk.

All I did was milk some cows in the company of an individual who happened to own cows.

No dating.

Which is good, because if I had gone on any dates in the past four months, my beloved Joomy would be disappointed in me.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Jummy said...

Not disappointed per se; maybe smug.

I do think your definition of a hiatus has been well and truly bent though!

3:34 a.m.  
Blogger Man said...

Dating hiatus sounds nice unless it was not self-imposed.
Oh no
I made my self sad.

4:34 p.m.  
Blogger mr. billfantastik n KHNL said...

how ironic, my friend amanda was going through similar. i thought she secretly made a blog until i noticed how long you have been blogging on blogger. IMPRESSIVE!

4:28 p.m.  
Anonymous kate said...

I love the way you told this story, it made me smile- good luck with the moonlight and the tractor and the cows. Funny how cows can get to be a habit...

8:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the story that you created, the story made me blind,

juzz impressed......

8:51 a.m.  
Blogger LJones said...

:) and :(

Great stuff and great read.

I now understand why I've never received a comment on my poems and probably never will!

Oh, go on, visit wordcorrect@gmail.com and post a comment even if it's just to say what a load of amateurish crap. Cheers.

9:12 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://ganedinerodesdecasaporinternett.blogspot.com/

1:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home