Friday, February 05, 2010

Oh, You Knew It Was Coming... Part I

So, here I am.

Two successful weeks of working at the school board and hot damn, I feel like I'm on fire. I'm really happy with my performance in the school and I actually feel like I've found a calling, so to speak, working with the kids I work with.

So Wednesday, I went to work at ten a.m. I arrived back in my driveway here at The Ranch, followed by Mal, at five o'clock Thursday. I did a twenty seven hour stint at two different locations and I could hardly hold my head up by six p.m. Friday I started my day by leaving at 7:15 a.m. and I returned to my house at eleven.

I'm sure that Zydeco misses me. Dixie threw a fit when I walked in the door tonight, like "HEY! YOU! I remember you! The napping! The one I used to do all that napping with! Now MUPPY ME!!!"

If nothing else, I suppose it is good to be missed.

I knew that I would have to work double for a while, until something contract or permanent comes up. I've done it before, I can do it again.

But OH MY WORD I am exhausted.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we will have to start comunicating via blog. I never see you anymore (:

SuperNan

12:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home