Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What's That? Its A New Year?

Right, that whole bit.

I rang in the new year in style, as per usual: I was sitting at home doing nothing but playing farmville with my sister in law and received an invite to go snowplowing with an individual, so I went.

And a plow-y good time was had by all.

I have some ideas swirling in my mind for the new year: Not so much resolutions, but things I want to do. First and foremost is my job situation, which needs to be remedied in some fashion. I just wish I knew what that fashion was. I'm perusing things, wondering what I want to do, wondering what would be right for me.

I have a new car now, and every time I see a Jeep on the road, I no longer contemplate stopping its owner and asking if their Jeep would like to be my Jee's boyfriend. I just look at it wistfully and carry on with what I was doing. I actually kind of like it, I think it is an OK thing to be seen in, and I don't hate it, so I suppose that I made the right decision for me.

I'd really like to take up things like crocheting and reading good books again, but paperwork from work and school take up too much of my time for outside hobbies. The unfortunate thing here is that I often feel overwhelmed by my need to do both and then rather than doing them, I sit around fretting about the fact that I'm not doing them.

We are still waiting for Tia's baby to be born. That stubborn little character seems quite content where he or she is, and to hom or her I say, good planning because it's frickin' cold out here in the real world. Also, your mother might bite you.

There aren't many updates to post about life and for that I'm a little bit sad. I wish I could say that there were wild and wonderful things going on but the fact remains that things are just going as they always are.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jummy said...

Happy New Year!

Does snow plowing mean working? As in, plowing snow? I think I would refuse to snow plow on NYE night on principle!

Hey, did you get that other job? When does it start again?

What make is the new car? A Hyundai or Mazda, no doubt! ;)

12:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home