Thursday, January 21, 2010

Something's Gotta Give...

No, really.

Like, something, somewhere needs to GIVE.

Preferably, that something, somewhere, needs to GIVE me a new job and a new lease on life. But at this point I'll just take whatever I can get.

I bought myself new shampoo the other day, with a matching conditioner from the expensive shampoo section at Shopper's. I felt all classy-like, with my fancy bottles that have funky lids and interesting ingredients that I can't pronounce.

And I thought, you know, I deserve this, I deserve to have pretty-smelling hair because so very little in my life right now is reminding me of anything pretty.

So I've washed my hair with my new shampoo and conditioned it with the new conditioner and oddly enough?

It didn't really make me feel any better.

If nothing else, my hair smells good.

I suppose this is one of those days where life is all about the small things.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home