Monday, July 07, 2008

I Am Home...

And there are dogs.

Many, many dogs.

Dogs that bark and run and jump and knock things over and leave their hair everywhere and howl and create messes and drip water all over the kitchen and get wet and smell bad and have foul breath ...

And there are also cats.

Crazed cats. Cats that howl and follow me around the house.

In fact, right now, Simone is sitting on top of my guitar case. And I don't know what it is about cats and guitar cases, that the two seem to call out to each other, that the guitar cases need the cats and the cats need the guitar cases. And Simone is sitting nicely on top of mine, howling into my ear as I type, and I fear that sometimes these animals will make me lose my mind altogether.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG how i miss thee dogs and cats. supernan will be home in two days.

10:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home