Monday, June 23, 2008

The quick edition....

Berry Season has gotten off with a blast... of cold wind and hideous rain. And I'm not sure what you're supposed to do when you inform a customer that your operation has closed and they refuse to leave, but I'm working on that. I know that it is astounding that most businesses keep what are frequently described as HOURS OF OPERATION... We all just need to accept and move on.

I experienced a rather terrifying experience the other day. So I'm dealing with that. Mostly in the form of weeping in the Berry Cave. I walked in tonight and informed my co-workers that I was over it. Their only response was "Thank God. We were getting tired of hearing about it."

And I'm tired of thinking about it.

My birthday came and went without a hitch. I'm now 24 years old. I'm cool with that.

I wish I had something more interesting and witty to say.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home