Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Napping...

I napped all day long today. Literally, the WHOLE DAY WAS SPENT NAPPING.

My parents called me at one point and I seem to recall something being said about new eyeglasses, but beyond that? No clue. This is the problem with trying to converse with a chronic napper: We're hard to make sense of once we've reached a pleasant state of unconsciousness.

This is not to say that I begrudge myself the occasional state of unconcsciousness; rather, I embrace it with every fibre of my being. I love that I can lay down and sleep and have dogs bounding atop my head, small children playing video games on my shoulders, and crazed mothers vacuuming around my form on the living room floor.

I just wish people would spend less time trying to interact with me while I'm trying to be unconcscious.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home