Monday, May 14, 2007

Oh, the weekend...

It was a long and twisty weekend that started off at the doctors discussing every malady I have, from the fact that my head is refusing to maintain a fair portion of the hair growing in it, to the bottom of my numb and tingly feet. I have an ear infection, I'm worried about the amount of medication I take, and I get to go for genetic counselling some time this summer to find out if I have cancer genes. Wheeee!

I'm not sure what's up with my right leg, except that it is numb and tingly and it feels like approximately five hundred pounds of dead weight hanging off my knee cap. I have an appointment to see a neurologist at this point, and I've already decided that I probably have brain cancer and I'm simply going to wither up and die next August. I already promised Mal she can have my cat.

So now that my affairs are properly in order, I need to go and rest up because between the wedding I went to, the barhopping I had to do, the insane amount of driving that occurred, and the copious amount of Diet Coke I drank to try and stay awake?

I need a nap.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope the doc(s) will discover the numbness is due to excessive alcohol consumption and and cigarettes and you'll quit both habits out of fear.

(I'm also hoping that the numbness in my right arm will be attributed to my consumption of copius amounts of sucrose, dextrose and fructose, and I'll quit eating sugar out of fear too...hmm, or quit eating all together).

I'll pray for us both.

10:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home