Saturday, May 05, 2007

Adventures in cycling...

"How do you shift gears on this thing?"

"I have no idea. Where's the clutch?"

"There isn't one, you ninny. We need to read the manual."

"Manual, Schmanual. We need no such thing."

"I can't get it to shift!"

"That's because you're not using the clutch!"

"THERE IS NO CLUTCH ON A BICYCLE!"

"Whatever. I think my chain just fell off."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because I'm peddling and not going anywhere."

"Well, stick it back on."

"Ok. We're good. Now what do we do?"

"We bike!"

"For what?"

"Exercise! Think of the great shape we'll be in by berry season!"

"Uhm, yeah. I'm kinda bored with this."

"I wonder how many calories we're burning?"

"Not enough to work off those Ice Caps."

"True. Think if we did it for half an hour, we'd lose weight?"

"I dunno. Wanna go in and have a Coke?"

"I thought we were getting EXERCISE! To be HEALTHY?"

"Yeah. But really, do you wanna go in and grab a Coke? I think we have chips, too. Barbeque ones."

"Ok!"

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home