Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A List...

1) My room is a hideous mess and the likeliehood of me cleaning it before my parents come to get me for the long weekend? Zero.

2) I'm wondering if Coperni-Kitty will recognize me when I get back to The Ranch tomorrow. Sometimes she seems thrilled to see me, and other times she just kind of regards me and puts up with my presence.

3) My MP3 player is refusing to play a playlist. It will play by Genre, by Year, by Title, and by a host of other headings, but not by Playlist. It's making me want to scream and smash it against the concrete wall. But if I smashed it against the concrete wall, my precarious hanging of Elvis my crash down because he isn't firmly embedded in the concrete.

4) I'm going HOME! for Easter weekend! Which means a host of wonderful things which I don't really need to go into detail on because everyone knows what HOME! means.

5) A few weeks ago, I cleverly discovered that the keys on my keyboard can be clicked off to clean beneath them. After clicking several off and picking out the hair and fuzz that lived there, I realized that some of them don't click back on so neatly. So now my M key is perpetually stuck and it's kind of making me cranky.

6) Finals are looming and I haven't begun to study.

7) My grad is looming and I have no idea what to do with my family in celebration. SuperNan mentioned that she felt guilty for not being more excited. I tried to convince her that she could do away with her guilt by purchasing me a new car, but that was a no-go.

8) I've recently created myself a playlist of my favorite Oldies music. I was listening to 'Battle of New Orleans' and I have to say that if you fire your cannon till the barrel melts down, it's really, really mean to grab an alligator and powder his behind.

9) I have failed miserably in my mission to stop making my LumberJack Jacket a regular part of my wardrobe. Fortunately, I'm ok with that.

Toonses

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home