Tuesday, April 10, 2007

In which I'm encouraged to discuss my insanity...

So, a few weeks ago, Jooms gave me the idea of checking out this nifty site. So, I did. Because she said I should. And if I don't do what Jooms says I should do, I might fall out of bed every night and impale myself on old, stale, fruit-fly infested empty beer bottles.

Not that this doesn't happen regularly, regardless.

At any rate, I was encouraged by Jooms to do something, and I did, and now a nifty company wants me to write about how insane I am. They want nothing more than entry upon entry regarding my insanity, how I deal with it, the fact that I'm crazed, and that I'm totally fucking loopy.

How great is that? Like, for so long now, I've thought that I would need some kind of therapy... but really? All I needed was for Jooms to make a recommendation.

Thanks, Jooms!

Toonses

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home