Thursday, November 30, 2006

Damn this living in Canada business....

I'm ever so excited for Friday to come. For what seems like weeks now, SuperNan, The Berry Queen, SuperDad and I have been planning a shopping trip.

New shoes were apparently in the plans, as was lunch at one of our favorite restaurants.

Nothing in this world makes me feel better than new shoes and food.

And you know what this country is doing to us?

It's planning on ice raining.

Do you know what happens back at the Ranch when it ice rains?

Nothing, because the plow people don't come out until three days later.

Not that I'm complaining. The neighbors are all really nice in the country, and when they see a young girl like myself and her trusty Cavalier stuck in snowbanks and on sheets of ice, they generally stop for a smoke before they push me out. Then they laugh at me for buying a Cavalier.

Hmph.

Stupid ice rain.

Toonses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrr at the spam.

They still came, right?

10:50 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Nope. The Berry Queen, her baby, SuperNan and SuperDad couldn't get out of their driveways.

Hmph.

I was really looking forward to quality time, too.

1:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home