Monday, November 27, 2006

The stuff that dreams are made of...

I've been daydreaming all day.

Dreaming and planning and planning and dreaming.

I can't stop.

You know what I'm dreaming about?

My truck.

All day, I've been planning how I'm going to save up my down payment, where I'm going to buy it from, whether I'm going to get a tunnel cover or one of those roof thingies over the bed.

I already know that it's a red six cylinder manual transmission Dodge Dakota.

It's just paying for the damn thing that worries me.

So, don't tell me I have no goals. My truck will be mine, dammit. I may never get married, never have children, and live with my parents for the rest of my life: but at the very least, Coperni-Kitty and I will travel in style.

Toonses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home