Tuesday, January 03, 2012

If Only They Could See Me Now....

I had one of those days today that just had to make me laugh. I had no choice. one of those moments that make you look at yourself from the outside in, and think, please, somebody, hide me...

As I was standing in the grocery store with a drugstore bag full of sedatives, arms loaded with three boxes of frozen pizza, and not enough money to pay for any of it, I was thinking....

Please, Lord, don't let people think I am really this person!

And I'm not. I'm a well-adjusted, happy, self-fulfilled individual. I am currently living in a place I want to live in, with a Beagle who brings me joy every day. I am in a committed, loving relationship with an individual who makes my heart smile on a daily basis. And I have my own television.

I just happen to also suffer from the occasional panic attack or bout of insomnia, and these issues, from time to time, require pharmaceutical intervention.

I also have a penchant for frozen pizza, and as a result of this, when it goes on sale, I buy armloads and armloads of it.

As a result of all this, times do pop up in life when I need to stock up on both pharmaceuticals and frozen pizza ....

And I'm entirely comfortable with that.

I was just really, really happy that as I was standing there with my drugs and my pizza that the girls who made fun of me in high school didn't happen to waltz into the store at that very moment.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Cervelo Girl said...

I've had those moments in the check-out too. I am usually pushing a cart full of TV dinners and wine...which pretty much screams, "this chick will never have a husband!!" It's cool though. lol :)

Very cute blog. :)

11:49 p.m.  
Blogger davinder kumar said...

Thank you so much for sharing such type of nice informatuon with your blog,



Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about Hallmöble | Barnrum | Säng | Soffbord | Matbord | Sängar furniture.click on this hypertext.

4:19 a.m.  
Blogger visio2010sale said...

Visio Visio 2010 2010 brings out quite a few new features, that produces Visio more powerful and easy to make use of.Visio Lace User interface features a redesigned "Shapes (Models) windows (listed below indicates your window to Microsoft visio 2010 download flourish as well as fold method), throughout the window, you are able to favorite Visio appearance via several shape combinationto a new perspective.Among the improvements is the Speedy Patterns hovering alexa plugin, which in turn lets you are positioned and then click a fit Microsoft visio 2010 around routinely hook up to a fresh contour, for example the subsequent monitor shot demonstrates. Visio 2010 download

2:29 a.m.  
Blogger dr dre headphones said...

The most consumer particular attention with the Office 2010 creates a better and much more amazing latest features, Office 2010 Office 2010 individuals can be employed in work, at home or faculty one among the productive, beautifully attract a persons vision on the audience in addition to increase Office 2010 end users imaginative flexibility, regardless of where, implementing Office 2010 almost all share data to raised satisfy the nation's mandate. Microsoft Office 2010

5:51 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do we get an update...its been a while :(

12:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice article.. thanks..

10:55 p.m.  
Anonymous fifa-coin said...

Always try to play in a party of two or more as this is much more efficient than soloing and also allows you to continue the floor even if you disconnect or have to leave for a short while.9.If unable to open a door due to the high level requirement, a potion can be made. If there are no herbs to be found, seeds can be bought from the smuggler and planted to grow the herb
Cheap fifa 15 coins

Fut 15 coins

10:00 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

দারুন এক ব্লগ, পড়ে ভাল লাগল

12:00 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Dilovası evden eve nakliyat
Hereke evden eve nakliyat
Yarımca evden eve nakliyat
Körfez evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
İzmit evden eve
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
thank you very much for

10:01 a.m.  
Blogger Selfless said...

About abracadabra is the go-to, thanks to it requiring appropriate everywhere, if not the very best. Afterwards that it is affray if you accept the attachment ontop of this adeptness circling down, Fast RS Gold and afresh it is straightened. You are going to end up training all of your cb stats upward rs 07 gold through apache anyhow, and training action is air-conditioned fast even if you didn't. RuneScape - Zaros is totally adequate Too Unless you gave Seren the aphotic bright in which situation the bedrock belongs to Seren. I in actuality ambition that all the choices we fabricated had a little added of an impact. The abandoned affair I acquisition funny today is that Saradomin is always trendy acquiescent advancing vs me buying osrs bonds for gold additional than that there's not in actuality abundant of a continuing appellation impact. In case Armadyl wins and Seren's absolutely restored, Seren admits that she is re-woven Armadyl's alliance with Zaros so it's chastening to fulfil instead... and if Zaros is not absolutely restored, that's that. However, if Zaros is absolutely adequate also, what you get is Zaros accepting baffled what Seren did -- and the aboriginal alliance stands.

3:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home