Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I Just Can't Get Enough...

I am so very, very thrilled with the photos we took of my one true horse and I yesterday afternoon. We are actually scheduling another photo shoot and in this one we plan to have Zydeco's nose shaved and oiled, his mane trimmed up a bit, and hopefully me with a better tan.

I took pics of me riding in my bikini top because A) I've always wanted to have a bikini body and B) I've always wanted me in a bikini on a horse. My body is not entirely at the point I would like it to be at, and my farmer's tan definitely needs some work. My pasty white abdomen does not make a pretty picture! I was nervous to do it at first as it is a little... revealing? But I'm so glad I just put on the top and did it. I'm contemplating going full bikini next time but my thighs leave much to be desired.



We got over a hundred and thirty photos done in about twenty five minutes. I was astounded how many beautiful pictures we got in such a short time frame. It took about an hour and a half to get my makeup, eyebrows, and hair done for the occasion but it was worth every second!



Here we have a picture of my horse actually trying to bite me. Loving a horse is much like loving a man: You spend hours organizing your life and getting all dolled up and in the end he tries to BITE YOU? The nerve.



And, of course, proof that Zydeco and I are cut from the same cloth: Not only do we jump and hide when things scare us, we make funny faces at cameras with no apparent reason as to why.



Here we are walking into the wild blue yonder together. I love this one because it looks like we are the only people in the world.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...

Beautiful photos A!!

7:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Jummy said...

I love the pic of you two in the field too...the one in the previous entry was my favourite.

2:30 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think a Bikini top looks good on you! Those pictures are all great. I love your hair like that.

6:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home